Friday, August 21, 2020

Oooooo what difference 70-80 miles and a southern run mean in this pseudo normalcy world by this pseudo normalcy gal!

Below is yesterday's prediction where tropical depression 13 soon to be Tropical Storm Laura was supposed to go, right at/over us!


And today's Tropical Storm Laura below is heading more south, about 70-80 miles from its original destination US!!! So yay! As you may have guessed we are on the southwest coast Gulf Coast, of the state of Florida, so it does appear that once again Florida can call it another near miss! But do you see that cone to Laura's left??? Unheard of since 1933 that two storms simultaneously will enter the Gulf, just some more CRAZY in our year of 2020!!!




So far tropical depression 14, that will become Marco is that one the other cone to the left of Laura possibly... although there is another depression out in the Atlantic that might beat that name-calling by a few hours or even days!!! The tropics are ramping up!!!

 But we will still get prepared anyway!

Moving on...

Sadly due to the late hour of the DNC starting at 10:00 P.M. I was only able to get snippets of what was said the next day. From what I heard we have a wonderful keeper in Joe Biden for our next president with Kamala Harris being the perfect complement to him as his VP choice! Joe has the temperament and expertise and experience to do the job with an understanding of what his constituents need and want putting us first. By putting a stop to unkindness, and with the ability to plan uniformity on how to control and stop the virus in its tracks with accurate info from the scientific and medical communities. and mandating masks and social distancing as well as all else necessary, with caring and true concern on race relations for all people to be heard so this generation will truly be able to know that Black Lives Matter, and for the economy to go forward once the important items of the health of the country are where they should be... a major order of how things can work logically and with care and understanding for all! Much more was said, but all coming from a person that's his claim to fame is his decency!!! 
I have a great feeling about Joe Biden getting America back to being a country that is well respected in the entire world instead of being a laughing stock due to the clown now in the Whitehouse.

We need Joe and Kamala!!!


FOR PRESIDENT & VP NEXT!


VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala!
What a great team! THE WINNING TEAM!!!

Sanity runs in their families, and kindness, and smarts! Plenty of experience too! Did I mention EXPERIENCE! And level headed clear thinking!


And so we must go...


Be smart and be safe! 
Happy good night to all!


Count those blessings and we will too!
And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!
Take it, Bella! ( I am a Maltese Yorkie, a Morkie, and I might be four years old! We are all rescues so no one knows for sure.)I did this so I will be.

Aussie shut it down!


(I am an Australian Shepherd, an interesting factoid I was supposed to be a miniature but...as you might know I AM NOT! But I am now over two and a half years old, so I am the baby HA! I was three months old when Mommy and Daddy adopted me.)

No tail/tale publishing circa 2018.

Don't forget us too! 

Easy as Aussie, Bella, Chance, now you got it!
And me Chance, I am a Bichon Frise mix, first I thought Maltese but now I am considering poodle? I am pictured here with Mom and Dad at the Port Charlotte Animal Welfare League! I am five years old they think.


Speaking My Mind: Day 8 waiting on the closure of the claim with Cit...

Speaking My Mind: Day 8 waiting on the closure of the claim with Cit... : ...From denial to a realization that this is a problem portrayed b...