Sunday, August 23, 2020

In 1990 we were called enumerators but today? in this pseudo normalcy world by this pseudo normalcy gal that was a 1990 enumerator gal!



Yep, I was one of the people who followed-up on those who did not fill out their census form, or perhaps even tossed it away! Even back then, thirty years ago it paid quite well, but dagnabit it was a job with a beginning and end... spring into fall if I recall!

Any-who most people were very opened to me this nearly forty-year-old with some personal questions in their view.

And so they gave me a very high proficiency in attaining my numbers of people complying and for that, I received additional pay in bonuses!

Thus why it went on for me while others were terminated, or laid-off whatever the term was to see you in ten more years!

At the time of my enumerator tenure, I was residing in Ormond Beach and so I was given mostly Daytona people to ask to comply with the counting of them for very important reasons for programs and sources to be extended for their possible needs. So we were told to explain.

Vague as that might of seeming now then people felt was eye-opening to their personal desires and necessities.

Only each person realized in their own way what I was intimating!

Now that I say it I have no idea what that meant, and to me, it sounds like double-talk!!!
Oh well, it was the Bush years.

Ten years later, 2000, we lived in Port Charlotte on the southwest coast of Florida and somehow me being highly involved with the Arthritis Foundation, so much so I won a volunteer of the year plaque I did not go for the money... perhaps I could have been doing both, heaven knows who couldn't use a few thousand more in their pocket?

Any-who ten years ago, 2010, I was four years into my Multiple sclerosis diagnosis, and already have too many problems that landed me in a motorized wheelchair six years later!

So here I am thirty years later, 2020, the COVID-19 horror picture show year and so-called president years, and not working "for the government", although oddly enough periodically they mistake me for having some type of government job and send me information regarding that! Laughable.! Although, I probably did work longer for them than some of Pres. DJs peeps!

The reason that this topic came up today was due to me sleeping in since I apparently OD on two too many with the pump baclofen pills... since I never sleep past eight, and why there is no sunrise picture, and Hubby even mentioned that I had a small hallucination of thinking our neighbor broke into our home... not the junk man cometh from across our current street, yep there is a story there, but our old Sargent with the Toms River NJ police department that bought our underground sprinkler company from us guy back in 1986, weird!!! So we determined two is too much in spite of my stiff legs and headache needing Tylenol, today I still have the headache and the Tylenol was given but no baclofen so here I lay in bed without any additional baclofen, and with stiff legs, a slight headache still throbbing even though two of the Tylenol were given before ten a.m. and now it is after one p.m.!
No baclofen today the last was yesterday at four P.M.
And no hallucinations either!

Well, after lunch which I did rise for the occasion that means sat at the dinette table, instead of being in bed as I were for breakfast. And our fur babies, dogs barked at the junk man which reminded Hubby of the earlier invasion of the Census takers of today as he euphemistically called them, I corrected him and reminded him they were ENUMERATORS!!! He insisted Census takers so after a go back and forth short battle of name callings I gave in to his maladjusted calling them as he sees them named by what the object of their aim was a difficult job people of little respect by too many since I can relate personally!!!
Thus this dedication to what they do BLOG!!! 

And of course always to Joe and Kamala!

So without any ado moving on to...


FOR PRESIDENT & VP NEXT!



VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala!
What a great team! THE WINNING TEAM!!!

Sanity runs in their families, and kindness, and smarts! Plenty of experience too! Did I mention EXPERIENCE! And level headed clear thinking!



And so we must go...



Be smart and be safe! 
Happy good night to all!


Count those blessings and we will too!
And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!
Take it, Bella! ( I am a Maltese Yorkie, a Morkie, and I might be four years old! We are all rescues so no one knows for sure.)I did this so I will be.


Aussie shut it down!


(I am an Australian Shepherd, an interesting factoid I was supposed to be a miniature but...as you might know I AM NOT! But I am now over two and a half years old, so I am the baby HA! I was three months old when Mommy and Daddy adopted me.)

No tail/tale publishing circa 2018.

Don't forget us too! 

Easy as Aussie, Bella, Chance, now you got it!
And me Chance, I am a Bichon Frise mix, first I thought Maltese but now I am considering poodle? I am pictured here with Mom and Dad at the Port Charlotte Animal Welfare League! I am five years old they think.

Speaking My Mind: Day 8 waiting on the closure of the claim with Cit...

Speaking My Mind: Day 8 waiting on the closure of the claim with Cit... : ...From denial to a realization that this is a problem portrayed b...