Saturday, August 29, 2020

HGTV Youtube oblivion in this pseudo normalcy world by this pseudo normalcy gal! Or how to become unproductive when you really have nothing to do anyway!



Sure life can be hard or... LIFE CAN BE EASY, it is a matter of fact of what your daily goals have become???

Exhibit A above... really folks why would anyone want to venture outside when their home is air-conditioned??? All housework completed including laundry!!! So getting in some mindless-educational TV watching, I ask you is this a new "NORMAL" oxymoron???
Why not just call it what it is learning useful information for my next life's practices, hmm???

Yes, truth be told redecorating is as I mentioned whenever we have a natural disaster that changes out our roof or walls, etc...and so far nothing is forecast in our neighborhood or hemisphere right at this moment... but I could be wrong, I have been wrong before I am only going by this morning's news not this afternoon or evening even yet???

And so my case for watching and enjoying others changing their special spaces was just purely watched for the entertainment value alone!
Although extensive... from Good Bones to Forever Homes to Future Island homes they are all running together now... I did put a stop at moving to European homes!!! 

I shut it down for us weather-wise unrealistic, too many seasons... and too dear in price.

So as we sat alongside one another in our matching recliners Hubby eventually took his afternoon nap while I snacked a bit too much being closer than usual to the kitchen.

Thus why I also had forgotten to write my blog very nearly!!! Twice this week this has happened... perhaps the gods are telling me something...NAH!!! I will be doing this written form of my mindless entertainment on my deathbed!

Now, folks, you realize how committed I am to this thing, or perhaps I should be committed??? Don't answer that.

Any-who, I do feel many of my snacks were actually healthy, starting with a small handful of almonds and walnuts, fruit juice, a small piece of Louisianna crunch cake, decaffeinated green tea with stevia, a 15 calorie fruit-flavored ice pop. See too many!
But oh so good!

Oh, I did go outside earlier today and did do a bit of weeding around the one side of our fish pond... so not an entire bum.

But that reading above on our indoor weather-station receiver kind of puts a damper on outdoor plans, and that is nearly daily the reading!
That is unless it has just rained or is raining it does drop a few degrees! 


Moving on...
This morning's not too esthetically pleasing sunrise?


Okay, here is an example of not always getting that WOW shot. Geez, nature has to cooperate too, ya know???





And now from the venue of my opinion...



And now without any further ado moving on again to...


FOR PRESIDENT & VP NEXT!


VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala!
What a great team! THE WINNING TEAM!!!

Sanity runs in their families, and kindness, and smarts! Plenty of experience too! Did I mention EXPERIENCE! And level headed clear thinking!


And so we must go...


Be smart and be safe! 
Happy good night to all!


Count those blessings and we will too!
And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!
Take it, Bella! ( I am a Maltese Yorkie, a Morkie, and I might be four years old! We are all rescues so no one knows for sure.)I did this so I will be.

Aussie shut it down!


(I am an Australian Shepherd, an interesting factoid I was supposed to be a miniature but...as you might know I AM NOT! But I am now over two and a half years old, so I am the baby HA! I was three months old when Mommy and Daddy adopted me.)

No tail/tale publishing circa 2018.

Don't forget us too! 

Easy as Aussie, Bella, Chance, now you got it!
And me Chance, I am a Bichon Frise mix, first I thought Maltese but now I am considering poodle? I am pictured here with Mom and Dad at the Port Charlotte Animal Welfare League! I am five years old they think.

Speaking My Mind: A woman from City Furniture called last evening ...

Speaking My Mind: A woman from City Furniture called last evening ... :   With good news, she will either give us a $100 refund on our VISA ...