Wednesday, August 19, 2020

How can one news blurb turn a nearly agnostic into an atheist in this pseudo normalcy world by this pseudo normalcy gal!


Sadly and horrifically in a news clip a young girl, a child, prayed for all the killing to stop, and in the next moment, the reporter states she, the child, had become a victim of a murder!

That sentence has a way to make us all lose faith!
And thus why I am who I am.

Organized religion sadly and horrifically has not been able to keep all those naive promises of our childhoods.
So with pedophilia rampant and money seems to be the bottom line in most houses of worship who has any reason to believe in these building of ill-gotten affirmations!

Believing in oneself is always a thorough option.

But little can be done to prove your decision making is always viable. 

These words are just my life experiences opinions.

Moving on...

Hubby notified me just before lunch today that a neighbor has an enormous flag hanging alongside his very large American flag one that touts Trump in 2020!

We have many homes in our neighborhood and so far we have counted four for him... I suppose not all like ourselves do not say who we are for or against in such a grand way!

And still, that made me concerned, could he be a white nationalist? Anti-Semitic? And one of those who insist that COVID-19 is a HOAX and therefore does not wear a mask???

Some may think that is farfetched while others might also believe as I do... that it all could be possible.

I said to Hubby we should move, and then I stood my ground and said they are the new people let them MOVE!!!

As silly and over-the-top, all this might seem to some, at times I do worry.
After all Pres. DJ has said and done some pretty outrageous stuff not becoming to anyone in his position!

Those people are ours across the canal neighbors where we have said little to over these few years they had moved here from Arizona or Nevada those red states! An occasional hello a bit of non-political chit-chat with Hubby...

Should have known.

We are just all retirees, in reality, entitled to think and be whomever we have become at our ages...

It just saddens me that they have become what I am not.
With me being open-minded, nonracist, non-anti-Semite, caring about Global warming, and water and air, and international relations while all they seem to care about is the economy!
What about the health of our children, with in-person school being made mandatory while the PANDEMIC rages on?
Opening businesses too soon with case percentages way too high!!!

Perhaps, assuming that I have always said was bad, due to it making an ass- of u and me, is not so bad after all??? 

Or maybe I am entirely wrong, who knows but I don't see myself talking to them since we more than likely have nothing in common.

Moving on to a stormy morning sunrise!





Moving on again to...


PRESIDENT & VP NEXT!



VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala!
What a great team! THE WINNING TEAM!!!

Sanity runs in their families, and kindness, and smarts! Plenty of experience too! Did I mention EXPERIENCE! And level headed clear thinking!



And so we must go...



Be smart and be safe! 
Happy good night to all!


Count those blessings and we will too!
And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!
Take it, Bella! ( I am a Maltese Yorkie, a Morkie, and I might be four years old! We are all rescues so no one knows for sure.)I did this so I will be.


Aussie shut it down!


(I am an Australian Shepherd, an interesting factoid I was supposed to be a miniature but...as you might know I AM NOT! But I am now over two and a half years old, so I am the baby HA! I was three months old when Mommy and Daddy adopted me.)

No tail/tale publishing circa 2018.

Don't forget us too! 

Easy as Aussie, Bella, Chance, now you got it!
And me Chance, I am a Bichon Frise mix, first I thought Maltese but now I am considering poodle? I am pictured here with Mom and Dad at the Port Charlotte Animal Welfare League! I am five years old they think.

Speaking My Mind: Is anyone counting besides me? Day 9 of waiting on...

Speaking My Mind: Is anyone counting besides me? Day 9 of waiting on... :   Traffic in Florida is stopping! This means more accidents, and o...