Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Follow-up and jealousy in this pseudo normalcy world by this pseudo normalcy gal!


Might as well tell what the results were of me having stiffness and numbness even with the baclofen pump... the neurologist, Dr. Liliana Montoya figured it out that my dosage of baclofen was too low and so she upped it 10%, that is the recommended dosage upping.
So I am in still wait and see mode for all the pump delivers its dosages in a total in twenty-four hours consistently. And since around three o'clock yesterday it was upped I imagine that is when my situation should be changing for the better! Methinks and hopes... anyway.  

While I wait which is not like I did not do anything, in reality, I was quite busy.
I folded and put away a dark load of clean laundry I filled my week pill container, mostly vitamins ratio to prescriptions these days... I vacuumed during commercials for news watching, I replaced dirty towels with clean and washed the dirty ones, now in the dryer.
I showered as I do daily.

I took our furry kids out at least three times before Hubby awoke. 

And so although my legs have been misbehaving I was not!

Moving on...

My life is full due to having a loving husband of nearly fifty years and two healthy adult sons married to their equals in intellect and feelings of life and whatever they believe and that they love and loved back by them...sadly we do not have any grandchildren and so I am envious of those who do. But as everyone knows as adults you have no ability to create grandbabies or tell anyone to have them just so you can dote on them as I would!

Furry pets are no substitute, but a welcome distraction from the lack of something so precious. Ours, as everyone knows, was adopted due to being strays or mistreated or hoarded, and for that, I sincerely feel good about taking them all in! 
I jest on a regular basis that these fur babies makeup for the lack of grandchildren, but I am certain they in reality do not!

But, seriously there is not a thing we can do about that.

So my eyes well up whenever anyone brags about their beautiful grandchildren and my heart skips a beat with my green-eyed monster dwelling somewhere.

It is not that I don't want to hear about theirs I just wish I had some too! (Nothing I can do about it!)

Moving on again...  

Why is the DNC convention on so late, some markets at 9:00 P.M. but here on at 10:00 P.M.!
As an early riser daily, just my built-in clock 5:00 A.M. or before is my usual, by ten I am usually asleep for a few hours. I do get the gist and snippets in the morning news blurbs. But that is never the same as when it actually is happening.

Any-who, what can one do, nap I suppose, but I trained myself not to due to not sleeping through the night!!!

Oh well.


Moving on to another less than spectacular sunrise!



Nice I suppose, I did try for a lightning picture but I must have jumped and missed it!






Moving on again to...


PRESIDENT & VP NEXT!


VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala!
What a great team! THE WINNING TEAM!!!

Sanity runs in their families, and kindness, and smarts! Plenty of experience too! Did I mention EXPERIENCE! And level headed clear thinking!


And so we must go...


Be smart and be safe! 
Happy good night to all!


Count those blessings and we will too!
And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!
Take it, Bella! ( I am a Maltese Yorkie, a Morkie, and I might be four years old! We are all rescues so no one knows for sure.)I did this so I will be.

Aussie shut it down!


(I am an Australian Shepherd, an interesting factoid I was supposed to be a miniature but...as you might know I AM NOT! But I am now over two and a half years old, so I am the baby HA! I was three months old when Mommy and Daddy adopted me.)

No tail/tale publishing circa 2018.

Don't forget us too! 

Easy as Aussie, Bella, Chance, now you got it!
And me Chance, I am a Bichon Frise mix, first I thought Maltese but now I am considering poodle? I am pictured here with Mom and Dad at the Port Charlotte Animal Welfare League! I am five years old they think.

1 comment:

https://tobi-adayinthelife.blogspot.com/2019/04/wondering-tonight-about-all-tv-news-and.html said...

πŸ‘πŸ‘©‍⚕️πŸ’‰πŸ•ΊπŸ‘¬πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜³πŸ‘Œ

Speaking My Mind: Is anyone counting besides me? Day 9 of waiting on...

Speaking My Mind: Is anyone counting besides me? Day 9 of waiting on... :   Traffic in Florida is stopping! This means more accidents, and o...