Sunday, April 21, 2019

The good news is that...

anyone who did not read my blog a few days ago did not see that I do not have pernicious anemia!
Though, as always MS, Multiple Sclerosis more specifically my Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis that is in-active and my new internist nurse actually said YAY, sadly wrong response for two very important reasons are 1. if it is active, meaning still having relapses that means more medications are available and there is some hope of temporary improvement, sadly not in-active SPMS though, which means without activity you just get worse/decline without momentary periods of improvement and 2. there are no medications as of yet for my kind the in-active kind, so mine is bad, the other, active is a smidge better, get it?
If not, it might very well not be in your wheelhouse...of concern, I do understand, all I am going to say is that you never know when it could be.
I do not wish this on anyone.

I know I make it sound so glamorous!
NOT!
But just for being in the mindset of curiosity and that all inspiring ongoing thirst for knowledge that makes me justify my explanations to the world!
Not even able to blame my nystagmus and tremor on anything else than my fully diagnosed in finally April of  2006!
I seriously wish I could blame my neuropathic pain on something else more manageable!
But no again to that.

Although, my pain appears to be quite a bit under control all due to 1800 mg. of Gabapentin, 80 mg. of Baclofen, and .25 2X a day of Zen cannabis oil, and .25 of Relief cannabis oil!

Unfortunately, my Nystagmus and tremor are not affected by any of that and persist even with all those medicinal treatments.
More so when too warm or tired.

Clarifications my middle name! Ha!
I do hope that was clearer than looking through mud, ha, no seriously?

Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that...

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that... : ...my kidneys are fine! So are, my liver, and pancreas I don't have a gallbladder anymore, surg...