Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Prisoner in my own home, again, with no future in sight.

I feel as if I am just waiting for the inevitable, and we all know that is death. Yup, two things that are certain in life are death and taxes, paraphrased from Benjamin Franklin.

I cannot go out due to the heat, too warm with my heat sensitivity due to my MS, Multiple Sclerosis, although today it wasn't that bad since it rained earlier.
So I took Bella, yes that is her right there below, a Maltese /Yorkie, Morkie. I took her out into the yard, and as we roamed I noticed all the weeds, so instinctively I bent down to pull them, and yes, I use my walker around the house since it does have a seat for resting or to sit and pull weeds from at not too high from the weeds themselves. Me being rather short so I am nearly there anyway. And I had two handfuls full and the bucket was about twenty feet away, and so I made my way there onto our covered patio for the pool, and sat in one of our six chairs from the white fiberglass rectangle table with teal sling webbed style chairs with a tropical motif set and I sat with the same pain as yesterday, and breathing difficulty. I do have asthma, but take daily medication Breo Ellipta, and I have an emergency breather of Ventolin.

The threat of blue/green algae is nowhere near us, but Cape Coral, a half an hour away, is in fear of some minute pieces that were discovered in a canal over there that were tested and found to be the definite culprit. With this excessive heat and if the algae returns or red tide comes here as it was last year... my extent of my house arrest due to inability to enjoy the outdoors, can be lasting indefinitely!
This time of year, our dry season/ fire season (From December 1 to May 31, yearly!) is usually what diminishes our air quality, but the not usual rains have kept the too many fires at bay. Living on the water, it is rare to get those fumes, but if massive enough it could happen, we have experienced smoke fumes here before.
Sadly, each day I lose more of myself, a real fear of depression setting in along with my cabin fever!
Hubby insists I can no longer do things, and that infuriates me! My problem and not yours, but yeah some days make me question what purpose is there for me anymore? My answers have been for some reasons of necessity, but lately I am truly baffled, why am I still here? Do not laugh, I'm serious!
I really wish I knew.
Useless is how I feel.

But for all of you nice readers/listeners you have a happy good night all!

Count your blessings and we will too! ( Once I find them)

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!



I suppose I will still be here, but why???

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Little bit artsy! And a little bit rock'n'roll!

Speaking My Mind: Little bit artsy! And a little bit rock'n'roll! : What we have below is my ability to make lemons into lemonade, a...