Saturday, April 13, 2019

Hubby

He just said a blond joke, for years I hadn't heard any, and just now he bestowed that sexist biased lacking in intellect former gals were thought to be, and I too have been one more often than not, been a blond not a dumb one. My proof has always been my dark roots.

Please do not think that I think that all natural blonds that are truly few and far between are dumb, most are brilliant! Well, who really does know. I bet that, most blonds, brunettes, and redheads have the same equal parts of dumb to smarts ratio, ya think?

Sure!
Maybe?
Who knows.
Do we really care?

The reason this came up, Hubby was talking to our Bella our Morkie, our dog, and telling her that she is not only beautiful but smart, since she wasn't a blond!

What???

I have been a blond most of my good years!

He knows me and never ever said I was dumb... to my face, hmm?

Almost back there to a blond 2X of L'Oréal Excellence crème 9 1/2 lightest natural blonde, see that is how I become a natural blonde since the age of fifteen, on and off for too many years.
But this color it turned my red trial back into reddish blonde returning slowly to my home base of beige blond, slowly using it the last two months and then by next month for the summer I will once again become a, "NATURAL Blonde!"
It's magic men!
Although, you guys too have learned to have fun with hair coloring! YAY!
It's about time!

On that note allow me to wish all of you a very happy good night!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here of be square, ya hear!

Speaking My Mind: Hurricane Helene got us bad!

Speaking My Mind: Hurricane Helene got us bad! :   MORE HORROR SHOW PICS TO COME...! Allow me to introduce you to the crew... Lastly, moving...