Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Disappointed

I went to the new dentist today and was told that my upper back tooth in the far back cannot be saved for a crown, too far gone with an enormous hole. I had had root canal years ago on all different teeth did not recall which, since they could not understand why I felt no pain in this awful situation.
So they will remove the tooth and the bone below it, due to feeling it will probably cause an infection and then install a clean bone graft, let that heal a few days and install three implants.
So just for that one tooth more, but different end result.
The dentist said he had to get prior approval from my doctor to do the surgery and gave me a form to take over to him, my internist. Hubby will be dropping it off tomorrow. I am a little concerned, I do not recall this being procedure before this, oh wait, I never had such a horrible tooth issue before!

Tired, talk to you tomorrow, okay?

Speaking My Mind: Little bit artsy! And a little bit rock'n'roll!

Speaking My Mind: Little bit artsy! And a little bit rock'n'roll! : What we have below is my ability to make lemons into lemonade, a...