Saturday, March 2, 2019

Tonight I write with sadness in my heart

My friend's since we were 13 years old her 13 year old rescue dog Larry died. He horrifically has succumbed to all his ills, that he fought bravely to overcome during these last few years, liver disease and cancer.
I went to my Facebook page and found that one of my Facebook friends dog passed away too today, so coincidentally weird and sad. Bubba too has gone to doggie heaven.

What can one say after those two very sad instances of sorrow.

I haven't a clue?

Here is something: my friend who had  lost her Larry today also has been a widow since 2003, when her husband died of pancreatic cancer. She does go out and her most recent dinner companion she had asked him to help to get Larry into her car last night when he had had a vet appointment this  morning. The fellow last night he sad yes, but this morning he changed his mind and said he rather go skiing, yes she lives in NJ still, no snow here in Florida, anyway I made her laugh because I said I guess he's not a keeper!
When in the midst of all the turmoil.
We all have lost loved ones including furry ones and the take away to grief is first you cry, then you get angry and lastly you accept.

Love to all who can remember their loss and how they came through that darkness help someone too!

Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

Speaking My Mind: Back to voting...!

Speaking My Mind: Back to voting...! :   The Taylor component is working its magic in the article below! I'm all for whatever works! Vot...