Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Productive.

 Somewhat, sort of, kind of...did a load of towels today, since today is change the towels day one of two a week! If more frequent is appropriate tell me?

Made a couple of meals... and I am writing this with quick flashing eyes, while almost supine to see the keys nearly.

My fingers too are in the mood to dance and are also hearing a quiet mysterious beat that only they can hear!

Sorry frustration is tearing in my brain!

Bear with me.

Nah... I give up for tonight, forgive?

Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and I will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

Speaking My Mind: System? Storm? Hurricane?

Speaking My Mind: System? Storm? Hurricane? :   There is a possibility of a storm or a hurricane named Helene coming by us, nearby us, or at...