Sunday, February 17, 2019

If I offended anyone last night with my title or content...

then you do not understand that with my ills that are as serious as a heart attack and most who have MS, including me have depression, many all of the time, but with me I try hard to fight it!
And that my dear friends is not that easy at times, but we must.
Humor does help, and distractions.
I did have mixed emotions going off the rails last night with make light of such a serious topic...but if we can make one person smile who suffers rightfully so with any chronic disabling ill then we as one human to another should feel better about that.
In reality isn't that what we all want.
For the sick to be well, for the depressed to find joy again, and for all of us to care for one another using our in born empathy?
Alright, not everyone has empathy within them, but wouldn't that be wonderful if they did?
"Getting" one another in times of strife, turmoil, pain?
Losing one's eyesight, pain and tremors, and paresthesia from secondary progressive Multiple Sclerosis, do not qualify for being a reasons to be depressed?
Sorry folks but yeah I have a good reason, as many others do maybe even you or someone you love or know or care about.
Do not keep them from any ways they find joy!
Like one of my friends on Facebook also dealing with MS her coping mechanism is finding reasons to be grateful everyday, and she has been doing this for about a year and a half now!
Whatever works!
I know another one who's a jokester, again that works!
My short attention span works for me!
Depression is a very serious ailment and should be taken care of by a medical professional, so ask for help please.

Moving on...

Cutting this short due to my eyes dancing way too much with the Nystagmus!
And my staccato fingers dancing too!

Happy good night all!

Count your blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear?

Speaking My Mind: Two days of the same drivel!

Speaking My Mind: Two days of the same drivel! : ...Sorry about that! But where can we go from here? Talk about the election by not talking ...