Monday, December 15, 2014

It was fascination... ♬, ♬, ♬



"Fascination"





 Okay, so that is not exactly how I feel about our new bedroom clock but boy is it versatile and fascinating in all that it can do! The above picture is its ability to project its thoughts, as in the time of day or night that is mostly at night, upon returning from the bathroom well documented on our wall, ha! And it has white noise, and yes if you recall we discussed this weeks or maybe months ago, well now we have so many to chose from besides the dull droning of our favorite late night TV hosts, nothing personal, but  now we get all these choices on this rain, ocean, brook, white noise, thunderstorm, rainforest, fan and campfire, how's that? And wow and double wow but many might make your sleep a bit fussy due to having to get up to use the bathroom, hmm? It also has a radio, FM, and a battery backup too! It comes in two colors: the white we chose to go with our cottage decor or a silvery/stainless tone if you wish. It's a plus that it is called a spa clock because some of the rooms of our home have the soft tones of the idea of a spa-like atmosphere, I hope like my bath and our bedroom. The purchase was made Friday at Bed Bath and Beyond which means it had a 20% off, so at $29.99 it was six bucks less alright, $5.98 plus tax of course, good deal I would say either way...


Today although it was my gym/rehab day I stayed home and Hubby went even grocery shopping without me. You see, I have been having this odd pain in my lower right side of my abdomen for the last two days, and no I have no fever or nausea indicative of appendicitis. I have used moist heat by way of a wet washcloth in a zip-lock bag heated in the microwave for thirty seconds and then wrapped in a towel, which seems to help. Lying flat is the most comfortable, which makes me wonder if I just pulled a muscle, the sensation is one of a stitch in your side when walking too long?
Standing up is not too bad but sitting here upright is very uncomfortable.

So on that note I will be the very first to wish you all a very happy good night and ask you all to kindly count all your blessings and share all those overages with you know who and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: What did I do?

Speaking My Mind: What did I do? : What is it? I call it premature mitigation! Ha! But it is my way of protecting our family photos and albu...