Although..., nah I am feeling better than I did yesterday!
So with that statement I will move on to some more important topics... I'm thinking!
Give me a break, I tend to be a bit self absorbed when ill...bud dump dum...yup so that means that it's all of the time HA!
What frustrates you?
I will tell you even if you could care less of my unsolicited opinion, hmm.
This is my blog so there! I just stuck out my adult tongue at you!
Here's a spur of the moment list I compiled.
I am sure there are many more.
1. Pollyannas! People who smile all of the time no matter how bad things are! Get real!
2. An idiot commander and chief that cannot be gotten rid of and who knows that and he just does more horrid things as if thumbing his nose at the rest of us somewhat clearer more rationale thinkers even on our worst days!
3. People who assume, making an ass of you and me. (u +me)
4. a. Not nice persons who steal handicap parking spots, b. that includes surviving spouses who are healthy and just use the deceased spouses placard or tag, c. and people not getting out of the car, just staying in their car in the last handicap space that you need!
5. People who litter! Look for a trash can or take a bag with you please!
6. People who rent and do not treat the rental as their own home with loving care and concern for the neighbors/neighborhood! ( We had rented a few times, about six years, over the nearly fifty years of marriage and always treated those places as our own; not difficult at all!)
7. People who do not clean up after their pets! We do.
8. Businesses that say they understand and apologize but continue to do the same thing over and over again; the definition of crazy! (Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome.) Although, does that mean them or me, ha?
Ahhhhhhhhh........ enough already!
I am beginning to sound like a very unhappy person, so not true!
Most days I am very happy.
Sad at times, but not more than anyone else I suspect; with me I find at this age having a short attention span is to my advantage.
Depression is caused by the feeling of things never getting any better, not good.
You must self talk or distract yourself when those negative feelings begin, common in chronic diseases, so true, best to try and think happy thoughts... but not so silly thoughts, nah silly is fine, realistically better ideas thoughts!
One FB friend has turned into an Oprah with publishing her daily feelings and reasons of being grateful, sure and absolutely okay, whatever works!
Although, some times ... never mind!
It would be unkind to say anything negative about something so positive, so may I suggest you read my number one frustration or not. Oops did I write that out loud?
Forgive FB friend who I think might read this on occasion.
Some times speaking your mind can have a negative effect on others.
So I must temper my BIG mouth with a bit of kindness? Huh, what?
Then would I be speaking my mind truly?
A RESOUNDING NO!
THIS IS MY SAFE PLACE!
In closing I really do care what you feel and think, and so I will shut up now.
Happy good night to all!
And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!
Alright, I lied.