Sunday, February 16, 2020

Manchester waterway, Beach Complex, and home but all backwards!

Woman Screaming and Crying in Frustration While Getting ...










































 Below we did share those Valentine chocolates three days for eight between the two of us!
 The fur babies below were so good so we went on the boat trip for four hours!
 That was this morning's temps. 




This below was the temp when we came home! I can only imagine what it was while we were out!

Happy good night to all!


Count those blessings and we will too!


And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

Take it, Bella! ( I am a Maltese Yorkie, a Morkie, and I might be four years old! We are all rescues so no one knows for sure.)
I did this so I will be.


(I am an Australian Shepherd, an interesting factoid I was supposed to be a miniature but...as you might know I AM NOT! But I am now 26 and a half months old, so I am the baby HA! I was three months old when Mommy and Daddy adopted me.)

Aussie shut it down!

 No  tail/tale publishing circa 2018


Don't forget us too, below! Easy as Aussie, Bella, Chance, now you got it!
And me Chance, I am a Bichon Frise mix, first I thought Maltese but now I am considering poodle? I am pictured here with Mom and Dad at the Port Charlotte Animal Welfare League! I am five years old they think.

1 comment:

https://tobi-adayinthelife.blogspot.com/2019/04/wondering-tonight-about-all-tv-news-and.html said...

πŸ‘ŒπŸ›₯️πŸΆπŸ•πŸΆπŸΎπŸ“ΈπŸŒ‘️πŸ‘

Speaking My Mind: OUCH!

Speaking My Mind: OUCH! :     For some reason I am having stomach pains, considering I no longer have a stomach, just a small pouch, it is q...